June 29, 2010

A Quick Peek

(at my ideas list)

So, with the rushes of ideas that I get at random, from time to time, sometimes several stack up and it becomes a little too much to try to manage by my memory alone. In all truth, if an idea has enough of an impact on me, it won't ever really disappear from my mind, but it might be lost in there somewhere until I am reminded of it again. So, my solution is to simply write their names down in a little sketchpad that I keep close by (this comes especially handy when I get an idea late at nigh, as I won't be able to fall asleep from continuing to think about it until I at least put it down on paper).

I wouldn't say it is the number of ideas as much as it is what makes up these individual ideas that make them all difficult to just hold in my head. Anyhow, here's what the current list looks like;

Designs that need
Doing:

* I saw a gun in her hand (LIGHTS)
* Food pyramid
* Devil dog beta type
* Next needs up (demon)
* Any backstabber
* Any blood burst
* (something with spiders!)
* A spider [omitted]!
* "SPIDER BOSS"
* 4 Horse Men
* Davilaisms
* *BIGGEST* FAN!

The one's with the strike-through are just so on paper, basically designs I've already completed. And with the "Backstabber" designs in particular, it would be hard to forget about doing the rest of them when I've already got two made (one of these days I'll get around to posting a blog detailing that variation from the original).

The "food pyramid" one I've also done already. Actually, I did it first thing after posting this blog, and it's actually the idea that I mentioned at the start of it. I guess it just motivated me that much! If you check out my shop and look over the designs though, you'd spot it pretty easily. The small display there doesn't really do it justice, but yeah...I'll blog about that soon enough, so no worries.

Another thing to note from that list, is what I've left out, or the vagueness. Well, if you've been reading the rest of the posts before this point, then you might have already figured out that I'm kind of protective of my ideas and designs. It's necessary though. A good example of that is the "Davilaisms" one (after my own last name). Davilaisms just include ideas that I feel are too hard to define, or that would not have anything else to compare them to, to create their own categories for. Some include just images, others have funny sayings of mine, while the rest are what I describe as personal "aphorisms". So, of course, I would leave said sayings and aphorisms from view.

Also interesting to mention is that the last item on that list is one from before I started keeping the list, and I just remembered about it a little while ago. I'm actually in the process of completing that design, so look for it later in the shop! That's all I had. Carry on!

J, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brevity and Civility