February 21, 2010

A Quick Note on the Brand

So, on my last blog I spoke about my "brand" at length, but I've made a change since. Not a change in the design, but a change on where this design will actually be placed.

I originally planned to place the brand, in whatever color configuration, on the back, bellow the collar, of all single design t-shirts (some of my ideas have a front and a back). Now, in the spirit of making the products more affordable for any possible buyers, I'll be removing the brand from all shopper available products. What do I mean by "shopper available"? I mean that I will be the only person with buying access to the products bearing the brand.

So why keep the products bearing the brand at all? Well, I intend to get several of these out, as promotional products, to my close friends and family. The brand will include the shop's URL, and that's pretty self explanatory, I believe.

Y'all carry on now. That's all I had for that one.

JR, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brevity and Civility